Heavy Duty Wireline Fishing Services
Take advantage of Star Offshore Energy Nigeria Limited Combo (5/16” dyform and 0.125” Stainless Steel Supa 80 Wire) HDWF – This means you really don’t need to mobilize a separate slickline equipment to retrieve SCSSV and run drift before deploying the HDWF, advanced fishing BHAs and broad in scope expertise that enhances the efficient clearing of Wellbore of all flow obstructions, having in mind the need to eliminate costly workovers.
Our HDWF toolkit enables us to enhance performance and efficiency, while minimizing surface footprint. We incorporate lightweight Dyform cable and innovative jars to deliver extremely high-impact forces—a key element of fishing—relative to the size and weight of our unit. Our systems also offer a high degree of flexibility and can be modified as required to suit your specific operation.
With our ultra heavy duty tool string, we can help you :
- Retrieve stuck flow control devices
- Retrieve slickline, braided line and Electric line lost in the hole.
- Retrieve lost or stuck toolstrings
- To recover CT strings and bottomhole assemblies (BHAs)
- Install and also recover stackable perforating systems
- Large bore sand bailing
Some of the features of our HDWF UnitSome of the features of our HDWF Unit:
- Suitable for Onshore and Offshore operations
- Hydraulic based – system
- Zone 2 Certified
- Double drum skid with 5/16” dyform and 0.125” Stainless Steel Supa 80 wires
- Comfortably pulls up to 11,000lbs.
- Height compensating Measuring head with electronic panel – this enables us work safely in an unstable offshore work site. E.g Drill ship.
- 220 HP with turbo charger, made from the finest touch of Perkins.