Health, Safety & Environment.
At Star Offshore Energy (Nigeria) Limited, we have a systematic approach to HSE management that is designed to ensure compliance with statutory laws and achieve continuous performance improvement. This is borne out of a belief that HSE responsibilities are integral to the way we do business.
In line with this philosophy, we encourage the integration of a safe, healthy and environmentally responsible culture into all aspects of our operations. This is achieved by Top Management leading by example in showing commitment to the protection of the environment and the health and safety of all employees, contractors, customers and the public.
Star offshore prides itself in continously applying innovative practices to deliver value added products and services to meet stakeholders’ expectations and adopt zero defects. We protect all our stakeholders and the environment with zero harm to people, assets and environment, while empowering all staff and contractors.
Staff offshore is also commited to:
- work in partnership with our contractors to manage HSE in line with this policy.
- equip everyone with the required training, personal protective equipment, systems etc.
- achieve efficient use of material and energy
- ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- set objectives and targets, measure, appraise and publicly report HSE performance
- consistently applying and demonstrating HSE culture by factoring same in staff and contractors’ appraisal and reward accordingly.